I love origami, and when I saw this tutorial at Tweety Atalier I knew I had found my new favorite pattern. I don’t speak or read Korean, but fortunately for me I’ve done enough origami to be able to figure out the instructions on my own. I figure, however, this might be valuable to those of you who don’t speak Korean and would like to know how to make these adorable little lovelies. I also added several extra instructional steps that I thought would help make the instructions easier to use for someone who may be less experienced in origami.
Hi, my name is Kim
I'm a 28 year old mom who enjoys crafting, coding and all things cute.
August 9, 2011 · 70 Comments
October 3, 2011 · 70 Comments
August 7, 2011 · 57 Comments
August 13, 2011 · 50 Comments
October 5, 2011 · 48 Comments
- simply click: But a smiling visitant here to share the love (:, btw outstanding styl...
- Get More Information: Good information. Lucky me I came across your website by chance (stumb...
- site link: Would love to always get updated outstanding site ! ....
- seo services company: I also like Flash, however I am not a good designer to design a Flash,...
- Full Write-up: When I originally left a comment I appear to have clicked the -Notify ...